Job Title: Branch Teller – Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Mukuru leads the way in Africa when it comes to money transfers and a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform that offers affordable and reliable financial services to the emerging consumer. From our foundations based on providing the migrant diaspora with safe, convenient money transfers, we’ve evolved a wide range of products and services to suit our customer’s exact needs.
The purpose of this position is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner. This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents. Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Process remittance transactions accurately
- Ensure correct and valid documentation is provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
- Escalate any suspicious documentation to the branch manager before processing
- Manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and Cash Stops App
- Complete daily system tests on the system, must achieve 100% or go back and try again
- Uphold the company brand
- Give information based on the training received
- Manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Diploma in Business Management (Advantageous)
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
- One year of Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential)
- Cash handling experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of Cash Stops App system
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
How To Apply for Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: All Staff Appointments Will Be Made With Due Consideration Of The Company’s Ee Targets
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.