Job Title: IT Help Desk Technician – MU-JHU Care Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: MU-JHU Care LTD
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: IT Manager
MU-JHU Care LTD Profile
MU-JHU Care Ltd (MUJHU) is a registered Ugandan non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services and conducting research on HIV/AIDS care and prevention related to mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The holder of this position will work under the direct supervision of the IT Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serve as the first point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by affected staff
- Walk the staff through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update staff regarding status and information on their reported issues.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by staff to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on IT policies and procedures
- Setup and support both physical and virtual meetings
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Computing with at least a Comptia A+ or Network+ or any other helpdesk technician certification.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other IT customer support role
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
How To Apply for MU-JHU Care Uganda Jobs 2022
Applications with complete C. Vs, including 3 referees and their full addresses or contact Telephone numbers, copies of academic certificates and testimonials, should be hand-delivered to: MU-JHU Director Human Resources, through the reception on the first floor, MUJHU 1 Building or by email at [email protected]
Deadline: 24th March 2022 at 5.30 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.