Job Title: Officer Training – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor (Customer Management & Training)
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Provide services ranging from conducting needs analyses to the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs that will change people’s behavior to produce desired outcomes for MTN, such as an exceptional customer experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify individual and organizational training needs through job analysis, staff appraisals and regular consultation with supervisors and managers and the human resources department.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider(s).
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Evaluate training and development programs; monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Participate actively in product development projects and facilitate product education for all staff and partners, e.g., MTN dealers.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery, plus provide training support to other departments as often as is required.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
Qualifications for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences, computer science, psychology or management science
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in a service oriented/ service driven organization
- Experience working in a multi- cultural/multi-national or business environment, and in a Telecommunications company is desirable
- Good understanding of training provision and best practices in the industry; able to keep up to date with developments by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Proficiency in the use of the internet and varied computer applications and systems, and an awareness of IT accessibility and usability issues. Good understanding of E-learning techniques.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills enabling good working relations with training sponsors, partners, colleagues and participants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus the ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Good presentation skills, and confidence in facilitating training for individuals or groups
- Strong organizational capability, planning and time management skills ensuring the successful completion of projects
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug