Job Title: Analyst Control Box – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Control Box
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
The Analyst Control Box will analyze and implement MFS Agent Distribution Network performance control indices to minimize Agent and merchant service malpractice. The incumbent will also analyze agent and merchants’ performance trends through collection and analysis /interpretation of data concerning MoMo transaction behavior, channels, and penetration.
Roles and responsibilities of MTN Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Run reports to identify agent and merchant malpractice and fault/exception performance
- Source for reports to enable assessment of the competition environment – Agents, services offered etc. – in order to plan support and estimate business impact.
- Reconcile Agents created and transacting per territory, and present gaps or outliers for management decision
- Identifies and monitors competitors performance/influence and activities to anticipate competitor initiatives
- Support to implement Compliance activities
- Reviews Agent hierarchy and territory distribution to ensure compliance with MTN distribution standards
- Works closely with MFS BI to follow through Agents failing to pay for Xtra-float
- Work with Operations Account management to effect profile changes as required
Qualifications for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Analyst Control Box career opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Data Science, BBA, BCom or another Business-related course
- Two years of experience in Business analysis, Operational analysis.
- Customer interface, in person and or via the phone
- Telecommunication/service industry trends
- Proactiveness and innovative thinking is required
- High level of risk control awareness
- Excellent customer service practices
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.