Job Title: Manager (MoMo Pay Informal) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager – MoMo Pay
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
Deliver the overall management of the digital Retail payments ecosystem for the Informal segment.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Manage the MoMo payments roadmap for the informal segment (Group and Local FINCO)
- Manage relationships with internal partners and third parties to scale the Informal Merchants growth opportunity
- Manage the end to end design of the informal Merchants value propositions to ensure alignment to target customer expectations
- Deliver effective key processes (e.g. onboarding, Liquidation etc.) to scale informal merchant base per set targets and SLA agreements
- Liaise with Customer interfacing teams to resolve Informal Merchant complaints and put in place a framework for continuous improvement of the Informal Merchant proposition
- Work with internal stakeholders to monitor the performance of existing products; cost-effectiveness to drive healthy contributory margins & pricing to ensure product/ service uptake and profitability
- Utilize data-driven approach to deliver product, sector and insights and short to medium term plans
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Manage and implement the Informal Merchants product roadmap
- Design of effective key process Informal Merchant ecosystem to deliver quality, efficiency within set standards and SLAs
- Monitor performance of Informal Merchants; Value, Volume, Revenues
- Work with external and internal partners to deliver brand building and awareness programs to support informal Merchants
- Follow up on closure of identified service gaps
- Develop product growth strategies aimed at increasing revenues
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer experience or related business function
- Prior experience in the Payment system organization will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Observant
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can take initiative
- Independent but a Team Player
- Alert to environment changes and trends
- Good aptitude and adaptable
- Must have attention to detail
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.