Job Title: Manager (Trade Marketing) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager – Sales
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
Trade marketing leadership, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all strategies, policies and procedures to meet overall business objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Ensure sustainable Brand presence across all Regions.
- Provide marketing support in the regions by planning for and providing timely Point of Sale (PoS), create product awareness through various trade and outlet activations and increasing brand visibility through various material like wall branding, billboards, pole signage, street and retail outlet signage among others.
- Build synergy with all support functions from the Telco side (Marketing, S&D, Technology and other departments.) to meet the overall Trade marketing objectives.
- Coordinate all stakeholders in ensuring an updated and consistent look & feel in all MTN Mobile Money outlets i.e. Service centres connect stores as per approved Group Corporate Identity guidelines.
- Provide administrative support on all cross-functional issues affecting the Trade in the various regions, including reports and financials.
- Participate in tender meetings as a member and manage the related ‘Trade Support’ budget.
- Draw market intelligence from internal and external networks to drive the retail strategy execution.
- Work with and through the RMMCs to ensure that the MTN Mobile Money brand and commercial objectives are achieved through a collaborative effort of executing within the regions
- Perform any other function as may be delegated from time to time.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Trade visibility of the MTN Mobile Money brand and propositions
- MTN Mobile Money brand presence and ensure sales at mass gathering that conform to the strategy
- Supervision of MTN Mobile Money trade marketing activities
- A business degree (or its equivalent) with a bias to marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 3-4 years’ working experience in a retail trade marketing environment.
- Management experience is of added advantage.
- Team leader experience.
- Ability to create market relevance and opportunities from abstract opportunities and conceptual plans.
- Overall market knowledge.
- Ability to track competitor market activities and strategic maneuvers.
- Understanding of FMCG market trends.
- Knowledge of MTN Mobile Money products and services.
- Basic financial literacy.
- Team player
- Team leader.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.