Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
1. Planning – support the projects in the logistical planning of workshops, meetings and trainings
• Support the projects in the preparation of workshop budgets to ensure adequate and accurate information is catered for
• Assist in preparation of invitations to participants in accordance with the MSH procedures, with particular attention to ensure adherence to policies on allowances
• Conduct the Anti-Terrorism Clearance Verification Process for events’ participants, venues and related service providers
• Coordinate the selection of venues with all the necessary logistical support including Public Address System, venue arrangement, projectors, screens, etc.
• Ensure the availability of materials, including stationery, printed materials, branded materials, name tags, all arranged and packaged in an appropriate manner
• To undertake any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
2. Venue Management – Support the venue activities, including:
• Provide assistance to ensure participants are registered in time
• Coordinate the processing of mobile money payment to participants in a timely manner
• Coordinate with the hotels regarding the changes in participants’ numbers and to ensure services are as per schedule
• Coordinate the customer satisfaction assessment surveys.
3. Equipment – Ensure that all training equipment is well maintained and returned to safe custody after each training session together with, unused materials and branding materials.