Job Title: Finance and HR Intern
Organization: Medecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
MSF Uganda Jobs: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care. MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and preparation (rooms, schedules) for interviews and tests
- Support the administration team to improve the transit system of our expats.
- Prepare documents and organize visa applications
- Organise work schedule for housekeepers and replacements when necessary
- Provide administrative support to other departments
- Takes responsibility for all filing of administrative documentation.
- Assist in making copies for monthly accounting closure
- Payments of suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission
- Prepare cheque payments
- Ensure copies of cheques/proof of transfer are always attached to the voucher
- Ensure proper filing and archiving of monthly accounting, according to MSF
- Check and prepare all original monthly paper accounting documents
- Receive invoices for payment
- VAT (Compiling and making copies on a monthly basis)
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Finance and HR Intern job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or HR Management Degree and General Administration
- Fresh University Graduate.
- Competencies/ Skills: Team worker, Flexibility; mobility, rigor, pro-activity, able to work with multi-disciplinary and multicultural people.
- Language: English mandatory, French is a strong asset.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to email their applications to [email protected]. Candidates MUST send their applications to the email above. Only short listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Deadline: 25th February 2019 by 5:00pm