Job Title: 2 Drivers – MSF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Uganda Profile:
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care. MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender or Political affiliation. Support Unit Kampala (SUKA) started 20 years ago as a Supply Centre, has been evolving slowly but steadily as a regional support service mission since the last several years. Even though there had been a training policy, the impact monitoring and an objective based implementation hasn’t been happening.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily check the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle
- Ensure the security of the passengers in the vehicle, drive carefully, observing speed limits Ensure correct loading and offloading
- Ensure that all vehicle documents and the driver’s driving license are valid and always in the vehicle
- Inform the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers or goods
- Know and respect the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically related to customs, check points and road blocks.
- Ensure all passengers know and respect the security rules.
- Education: Essential literacy and driving license (DL Class ONLY)
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in busy environment, NGO experience. Riding motor bikes is an added advantage
- Competences/ Skills: Team worker, Flexibility, mobility, able to work with multi-disciplinary and multicultural people.
- Language: English and local languages
How To Apply for MSF Uganda Jobs 2022:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications and detailed CV merged together in a Single PDF to the HR department via email to [email protected] by 16th April 2022 at 5:00 PM with the title of position as subject line OR HAND DELIVERED TO SUKA OFFICE.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted. No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favouritism, will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the Justice System.
Deadline: 16th April 2022 at 5:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.