Job Title: Finance Officer Accounts Receivables – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Assistant Manager Accounts Receivables
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for managing invoice processing and payment process for the company’s suppliers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Capturing invoices in the SAP ERP system to enhance reliability and accuracy of the accounting data/information;
- Performing vendor reconciliations (System balances reconciled with vendor statement)
- Manage all supplier payments processing;
- Regular reviewing of the vendor ageing report for accuracy and reliability; including the Goods Received/Invoice Received account.
- Enforcing the company’s agreed payment terms.
- Maintenance of schedules supporting input VAT for local suppliers, VAT on importation of goods and withholding tax;
- Support the business with periodic stock-taking exercise to ascertain stock amounts against available records
- Performing all Month end close accounts payable system routines.
- Any adhoc activity as need arises.
Working Relationship and work Environment:
- Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit highest degree of flexibility in terms of working time
- Bachelor’s’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- CPA or ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Analytical and logical abilities, with a high attention to details
- Minimum relevant experience of 1 year
- Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP software is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and general controls with degree of compliance
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Interpersonal Skill-Ability to relate well with other fellow workmates
- Leadership Skills-Ability to move along with all team members in terms activities execution
- Communication skills: Ability to pass on proper and efficient work information
- Ability to work under pressure:
- Flexibility: Being free and able to handle different tasks as per current need requirement.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.