Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 11 Fresher Diploma Process Operators – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Mixing Process Supervisor
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Ltd. Popularly known as Movit believes in the heritage of beauty and family across the globe. With this at the forefront, Movit delved into the manufacturing of quality body and hair care products and has been at it since 1999. Movit Products Ltd. Founded in Uganda by Birungi Simpson an Entrepreneur and leading industrialist was established in 1997 With the aim of building bridges to see that by the wake of the 21st century Beauty meets the African beauty heritage without distorting either. Movit is situated along Entebbe road. The plant seats 25 acres Approximately 101,175 square meters of land of which 12 acres Approximately 48,564 square meters are reserved for future expansion.
Movit Products Ltd activities since its inception have revolved around manufacturing and distribution of quality Body, hair care and baby care products. Currently, the Company has 6 brands, Movit, with Skin and Haircare products, Radiant established in 2012 with Hair Care Products, Skin guard with anti-bacterial Skincare products, Baby Junior with baby care, then NAN & PINE with body care products.
The Process Operator will be responsible for ensuring effective supervision of all the allocated mixing process, ensure good manufacturing practices are adhered to, ensure the promotion of an innovative culture, ensure maximum productivity and efficiency is achieved.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Operate and maintain equipment and processes according to specifications and standard operating procedures;
• Ensure good housekeeping is maintained.
• Startup, setup & switch off the equipment in a shift;
• Proper usage of raw materials in a way that avoids wastages;
• Avoid equipment downtime by performing routine inspection and arresting minor breakdowns on equipment according to the maintenance SOP;
• Troubleshoot equipment and process failures;
• Complete all required mixing reports/documentation accurately;
• Perform housekeeping and work area organization tasks;
• Communicate safety, quality, and production issues to peers and production assistants;
• Ensure product quality specifications are met;
• Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Working Relationship and work Environment:
• Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit Products Limited;
• Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
• Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
• Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
• Ability to work in a team.
• The ideal candidate for the Process Operator position should hold a minimum of a diploma in chemical Engineering /chemistry or any other related science discipline;
• 1 Year relevant experience in FMCG environment or busy manufacturing setup.
• Awareness in occupational health & safety.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, supervision, reporting and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Download the movit job application form, fill it and send it as an attachment to [email protected] (Not more than 1MB)
Please quote the Job Title in the subject line
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 16th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.