Job Title: 7 Drivers – Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Ministry of Health
Duty Station: MOH-CDC CoAG Head Office (6) & Masaka Regional Referral Hospital (1), Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Ministry of Health Profile:
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has received a grant from the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) Cooperative Agreement (CoAg), a strategic mechanism of the United States Government (USG) to implement activities in line with its mandate in support of the Public health response to HIV/AIDS and other health systems. CDC will be supporting a pool of Human Resources that are expected to lead the implementation of the grant. The staff to be recruited under this grant will be contracted by the MOH. The contracts are for one (1) year renewable subject to availability of funds and satisfactory performance of the staff.
Driving Project staff, guests, and/or any other assigned passenger.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Driving assigned passengers and being on call at all times.
- Delivering messages, documents and letters as required.
- Managing fuel as assigned.
- Noting vehicle mileage to track departure and return schedules.
- Reporting renew of vehicle licenses and insurance.
- Ensuring vehicle service is on schedule.
- Maintaining a functional log book as instructed.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is clean.
- Reporting replacement of worn down vehicle parts.
- Checking the vehicle routinely and compiling service reports.
- Performing other duties as may become necessary for the smooth running of the Project.
- Exercising efficient vehicle management serving all Project activities.
- Ensuring a well-maintained vehicle.
- Ensuring good customer care of passenger.
- Ensuring safe and confidential delivery of messages and documents.
- Delight in performing assigned duties.
- The ideal applicant must possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Valid Driving License Class B
- At least five (5) years of working experience gained with a reputable Organization/Institution.
How To Apply for Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2022
Handwritten applications should be Hand Delivered to the Central Registry of the MOH Headquarters-Kampala between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Health Headquarters (Central Registry)
Plot 6, Lourdel Road, Wandegeya
Please include your telephone number and email contacts on the application. Applicants should attach the following:
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Copy of the National Identity Card.
- Detailed curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of the academic certificates and transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters from two of the most recent supervisors/employers.
- A photocopy of your appointment letter for your most recent position.
- Candidates employed by the Public Service or Local Governments should attach a clearance from employers and submit together with application letter)
(candidates who fail to provide the above documentation will not be considered)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the MOH Noticeboard
Closing Date: 21st June 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.