Job Title: Grant Support Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
The position holder will work across all MURC technical arms, and the NGO’s Finance and Communications departments to ensure effective and efficient support to MURC’s grants development processes. S/he will coordinate communications activities between MURC and other Mildmay Uganda Group entities to ensure among others, the existence of a functional MURC website, effective partnerships support and maintenance of a MURC grants management database.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing grant programs.
- Determining funding needs.
- Researching funding opportunities.
- Reporting to the board of directors.
- Coordinating and engaging with grant writers.
- Identifying support agencies.
- Optimizing the grant administration process.
- Managing timelines and deliverables.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Tracking grant applications.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Public Health, Social Sciences, Mass communication or any other related field.
- Certificate in good clinical practice, research ethics or human subjects protection is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in a research project Administration role;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Application and Knowledge in the use of basic Microsoft Databases (MS Access, MS Excel)
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 11th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug