Job Title: Bio Statistician – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Mubende, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Lead the establishment and maintenance of a functional data management system at the hospital to ensure the availability of quality data for effective patient care and reporting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans and budgets for health data collection are prepared.
- Health Management Information System updated and maintained.
- Data collected and analyzed.
- Support supervision carried out.
- Allocated resources accounted for.
- Reports compiled and submitted
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, and Applied Economics or Statistics from a recognized Institution
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Data Management.
- Experience in the use of data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA, Epi-Info
- Knowledge of the National Health Management Information System (HMIS) framework
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug