Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher HMIS Data Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda has since evolved into a Center of Excellence for HIV care and palliative care; a diploma awarding institution of higher learning specializing in health sciences and accredited by National Council of Higher Education (NCHE); and a Research Centre accredited by Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCST). Like our health services, the products of our training, education and research arms are already creating impact nationally and in the East African Community.
Mildmay Uganda continues to contribute significantly towards ending the HIV Epidemic as stipulated in 5-point plan for Ending HIV by 2030. In 1998, Mildmay Uganda opened its gates to public for comprehensive HIV care with just over 3000 children waiting for the life-saving drugs through PEPFAR in 2004. Today, Mildmay Uganda supports care for over 100,000 (13% of the total number of clients on ART in the country) clients 7,000 of them children.
We have continued to champion HIV prevention using a family center and targeted multilayered behavioral change (in line with societal values) and treatment interventions. Through the DREAMS initiative over 40,000 AGYW (10 -24) in high risk groups for HIV have been empowered to remain HIV negative.
The position holder is responsible for ensuring that timely and quality data (including HMIS, weekly surge and finer age HIBRID data) for the facility where deployed is collected and reported as well as ensuring the UgandaEMR functionality and data use at the facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide research support to verify data entry quality from stakeholders, partners, and other institutions of interest
• Support continuous organisation and integration of data collected from various sources
• Prepare, source data by compiling, sorting, verifying, auditing its accuracy and resolving any deﬁciencies before entering it into its database.
• Enter data from source documents into the prescribed computer database, ﬁles and forms
• Carry out routine project data and quality assessments
• Generate reports and respond to any data requests regarding associated data without errors.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies required skills.
• Verity and update existing data by comparing it to source documents
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 22nd March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.