Job Title: Support Officer – Mezzanine Ware Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mezzanine Ware (Pty) Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Mezzanine Ware (Pty) Ltd Profile:
Mezzanine has a bold vision to transform agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa by giving small-holder farmers (SHFs) access to inputs, finance, markets and knowledge via its Connected Farmer (CF) platform. CF is an agnostic digital platform that enables SHF access to digital agri-services from farming inputs, content delivery, loans, insurance, harvesting aggregation and storage, transport logistics and contracting with off-takers.
As a support officer you will be mandated to support the adoption of the newly introduced programs or systems into the CF+ platform effectively.
The role will facilitate the use of new/improved technology or software and work in conjunction with farmer coordinators and VBAs. You ensure that users using the latest equipment or software are informed about the changes in advance and receive appropriate training.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between Agribusinesses ensuring requirements for solution roll out are gathered and in the correct format. This requirement will include but not be limited to Farmer Data sets, and users’ contact details
- Participate in the deployment Support of solution interface focusing on usability and compliance
- Helping to Coordinate the solution roll-out activities to the client/agribusinesses and escalate any challenges experienced while using the system to the team.
- Document successes and challenges from Client companies/Agribusiness in rolling out CF+ solutions, as well as lessons, learned and best practices in the pilot rollout and Go live.
- Support the training with the end-users of the system in liaison with the Implementation Manager.
- Support to ensure key stakeholders are present at the training venue
- Work with outsourced Training Facilitators to report on activity and improve training over time.
- Ensure Clients sign off on training events on a “per trained user”basis.
- Ensure Client satisfaction with the outcome of training events.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of training days and creating and amending templates and new documentation for users
- Support in In-Country user adoption of the CF+ solutions
- Support business in organizing capacity-building forums for Agribusinesses and farmer activation forums.
- Support In-Country project management office with project updates.
- Provide support and enforcement of set projects delivery process and documentation.
- Be willing to travel locally
- Adhere to the Information Security Management System policies and procedures as per ISO 27001 and Mezzanine’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with an additional 2 years relevant experience in technology, project support, or a related field
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience:
- Supporting agricultural research and programs
- Building and managing relationships across diverse stakeholder contexts
- Experience in ICT4D and digital agriculture
How To Apply for Mezzanine Ware Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.