Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Sustainability Data Officer – Marula Talent Agency Jobs 2020
Organization: Marula Talent Agency Uganda.
Marula Talent Agency Profile:
Marula’s vision is to integrate Ugandan youth into agriculture to tackle the high youth unemployment rate in Uganda and the low youth engagement in the agriculture industry. We are for the youth, by the youth.
Marula Talent Agency is recruiting youth to work with one of the leading coffee roasting and distributing company in Uganda with a vision to export premium quality African coffees to the world, one cup at a time. In the Rwenzori region, we are considering to recruit for the following vacancies.
Position; Sustainability Data officer .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Train internal inspectors and suppliers on the relevant sustainability standards
• Review inspection data, edit and approve inspections
• Supervise execution of the verification cycle
• Troubleshoot smart phone issues
• Plan field activities and report to the head of sustainability
• Bachelor’s Degree in data management or computer sciences
• Strong computer skills (Ms Word and Ms Excel)
• Affinity with sustainability standards.
• High level of integrity and accountability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited follow-up.
• Min 2 years of working experience in the private sector.
• Fluent in Lukonzo/Runyamkole is an add advantage.
• Motorcycle permit.
How To Apply for Marula Talent Agency Uganda Jobs 2020:
Send your application letter, CV/resume, academic transcript as one document, and a brief e-mail introducing yourself with the subject line: as the position you’re applying for to [email protected] cc [email protected]
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: not later than 17th July 2020.