Job Title: Administrative Secretary – Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University College of Health Sciences Profile:
Makerere University College of Health Sciences, School of Public Health in collaboration with Pathfinder International is implementing a study under a USAID funded project called Family Planning Activity (FPA) in Uganda. The general objective of the study is to explore the root causes and cultural norms for healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies and assessing access to quality and voluntary family planning in central and western Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Secretarial Services
- Receive and attend to all incoming and outgoing mails
- Receive and answer all telephone calls
- Maintain the filing system in the Unit
- Supervise the cleaning and arrangement of the Unit
- Provide custody of stationary and office equipment for the office
- Supervise support staff
- And any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management from a recognized institution.
- UNEB Certificate stages I, II & III from a recognized institution.
- Two (2) years relevant experience
How To Apply for the Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online via the link below:
Deadline: 7th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.