Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor (ICT) – Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University College of Health Sciences Profile:
Makerere University College of Health Sciences, School of Public Health in collaboration with Pathfinder International is implementing a study under a USAID funded project called Family Planning Activity (FPA) in Uganda. The general objective of the study is to explore the root causes and cultural norms for healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies and assessing access to quality and voluntary family planning in central and western Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Internal Audit Function in making independent and objective assurances that add value; and improve the University’s operations.
- Reviews IT, operational and business risks, functions and activities, and evaluates client relations
- Performs statistical sampling to accomplish audit procedures.
- Obtains, analyzes and appraises supporting data utilizing various software applications.
- Reviews IT internal controls throughout the University by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommends improvements.
- Reviews and analyzes the control structure, performs walkthrough and testing procedures, documents testing results.
- Performs other duties as assigned, for example taking trainings, conducting seminars, assist in planning.
- An Honors Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or related field or Honors Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or Business Studies from a recognized institution
- Completion of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or other Certifications in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines (applications, operations, infrastructure, and management) is desirable.
- At least two years of Internal and/or External IT auditing experience.
- Should have experience in Data Analysis including knowledge of Big Data Analysis.
How To Apply for the Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online via the link below:
Apply Here Now:
Deadline: 7th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.