Job Title: Assistant Accountant – Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University College of Health Sciences Profile:
Makerere University College of Health Sciences, School of Public Health in collaboration with Pathfinder International is implementing a study under a USAID funded project called Family Planning Activity (FPA) in Uganda. The general objective of the study is to explore the root causes and cultural norms for healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies and assessing access to quality and voluntary family planning in central and western Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the revenue budget preparation, monitoring and control.
- Maintain accounting records and reporting.
- Monitor revenue and expenditure performance against budget.
- Reconcile revenue collected to a bank account.
- Review accounting systems, identify weaknesses and propose improvements.
- Contribute towards innovations, creativity and fundraising strategy.
- Process payments and perform clerical work as assigned.
- And any other official duties assigned by the supervisor.
- At least two years of experience in the related field.
An Honour’s Bachelor’s degree in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting from a recognized institution.
Full professional qualification in Accountancy such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS and CPE obtained from a recognized awarding Institution body accredited by ICPAU from a recognized institution or body.
How To Apply for the Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online via the link below:
Deadline: 7th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.