Job Title: Telesales Quality Analyst – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring all customer interactions in the M-KOPA call centre are handled as per the standard operating procedures. The QA will work hand in hand with other quality Analysts and Team leaders to ensure the quality of customer service in the call centre is not compromised at all the points of interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To audit all M-KOPA customer interactions points with Telesales Representatives against set Industry Regulatory and Legislative compliance requirements and benchmarks
- To benchmark M-KOPA customer interactions against International best practices in order to meet and surpass internal business and customer expectations
- To compile quality reports in relation to the above-mentioned compliance and performance practices
- To provide scored data and reports to team managers for their coaching sessions.
- To Provide coaching sessions and feedback to low performing TSRs
- To assess requests on customer interactions and compile feedback reports in line with M-KOPA Voice of Customer requirements
- To assess TSR knowledge and skills against the currently existing products, systems and processes and provide input to the training team on the training gaps identified
- To conduct ad-hoc job-related audits as requested by various stakeholders
- 3 years of working experience in the call center and Telesales
- Must have contact center leadership and quality analyst background
- Must have a desire to assist others in becoming better
- Basic Knowledge of PC literacy within a Windows environment
- Working in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to deliver within stringent turnaround times
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience of working as a Telesales Quality Analyst is an added advantage
- General leadership skills
- Experience of working in a service level driven environment
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.