M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022- No Experience Phone Swap Intern
August 12, 2022
Job Title: Phone Swap Intern – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The Phone Swap Intern is responsible for data capture, repair, and reporting of M-Kopa products. The phone swap intern will also Participate in Refurbishing phones and solar.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the refurbishment and “making new” of all repaired products before dispatch back to the channel
- Oversee the entire Reverse logistics process from receipt of returns from shops, in WH repairs and 2nd life refurbishment and finally dispatch back to the channel
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Participate in conducting stock take
- Key liaison with retail teams, sales teams, service centers and all UG stakeholders (operations team UG) regarding returns, cancellations, 2nd life phones and spares availability by ensuring that their needs are well understood and well met through the section’s day-to-day operations
- You can live and breathe our values of progress, ownership and transparency
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and detailed oriented
- Knowledge in excel is an added advantage
- Fluent in English and Luganda
- Strong presentation and speaking skills (articulate, concise, engaging)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of leadership
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.