Job Title: Unified Communication Engineer – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Provides high-level of technical support to M-KOPA’s VOIP systems and subsystems, via phone, computer access, and in person.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Unified Communications Engineer:
- Studies, designs, engineers, constructs, installs, and coordinates changes and upgrades of telecommunications equipment, cabling infrastructure and facilities.
- Will configure, administrate, design, install, and update VoIP, Voicemail, network and telecommunications cabling, and other M-KOPA telephony systems needs.
- Actively works to analyze voice telephony, networking equipment, and WIFI/WAN network to determine the most appropriate means of reducing, eliminating, and/or avoiding current and future problems and improving communications. with scalability in mind for all markets.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meeting with IT Management do determine the company’s networking needs.
- Analyzing existing VOIP networks and computer systems.
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PABX communication servers.
- Knowledge and experience with Office 365, Azure and other cloud technologies
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Optimizing network installations for future expansion.
- Training staff on network and system protocols.
- Troubleshooting VOIP and network issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a VoIP network engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
- Microsoft Infrastructure Experience (Azure, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, memory modules, processors, and peripherals.
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
- Familiarity with WAN, LAN, IPsec and P2S,
- Familiarity with 3CX, Asterisk,MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.