Job Title: Senior Manager (Market Development) – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
M-KOPA is seeking a dynamic individual to take a key position within the Uganda Leadership Team. The Market Development Manager will be responsible for key strategic, business development, analytical and cross-department projects that support the expansion of M-KOPA’s connected asset financing platform. He/she should excel at solving strategic business problems, leading business improvements, and supporting field operations. The role requires strong analytical skills and a track record of driving impact.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager in identifying, analyzing, and executing on the company’s highest commercial priorities.
- Lead the testing, piloting, and operational setup for product launches, including coordinating preparations across different business functions.
- Support new channel development, including overseeing all end-to-end integrations, training, and service delivery required for launch.
- Lead business intelligence and data reporting for the business, including on Pilots and key Development initiatives.
- Coordinate with M-KOPA’s group business intelligence and market development teams to drive improvements across the business.
- Lead research and rapid analyses on M-KOPA’s products, customers, and operations, and upskill staff on how to use these methods to generate business insights and inform critical decision-making.
- Drive strategic, operational, and cross-functional initiatives that result in improved customer acquisition, retention, and credit performance.
- Project manage initiatives with M-KOPA’s key strategic partners across a wide range of industries
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting, finance, or operational roles, ideally with multi-market experience. Extra benefit if candidates worked in a related direct sale or fintech business
- Preference for candidates with advanced analytical and statistical, skills, including R, Python, SQL, Excel and data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across geographies, cultures, functions and seniorities. Experience and a high capacity in managing multiple projects and people simultaneously while delivering high quality output
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.