Job Title: Data Entry Intern – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
Invoicing of daily sales on the Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) portal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data entry-Entry of daily sales to the URA web portal
- Accuracy- Checking to ensure accuracy of the data input vs daily sales data
- Data back up and reconciliation- Creating data back up as part of the contingency plan.
- A relevant qualification in accounting/mathematics/statistics (bachelors or professional course)
- Strong computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 27th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.