Organization: M-KOPA Uganda
Location: Ntinda, Uganda.
Responsible for receiving, sorting, verifying, compile and maintain primary records of quantity, device type and SKU (store keeping units) allocations of all Reverse logistics.
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, verify, document and store/shelve reverse stock.
- Order processing (shipping of orders physically and on EAB system).
- Assist in resolving reverse and dispatch queries from the SC’s.
- Assist in the monthly stock -take count and reconciliation.
- Reporting; weekly and monthly reporting of all stock and or other items in and out of the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
- Track and maintain a record of weights of all stock dispatched and received from the respective couriers.
- Post reverse logistics into the database as and when they reach the Warehouse.
- Track defective pieces of inventory and rates of return accurately in order to maintain and improve quality control.
- Diploma in Store /Warehouse Management, Logistics or Procurement.
- Experience in using an inventory management system.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.