Job Title: 4 Project Assistants (Cash Transfer) – LWF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Project Officer (Cash Transfer)
Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda Limited Profile:
LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries. We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world. Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda is part of the LWF World Service and we are currently supporting Congolese and South-Sudanese refugees living in settlements in the districts of Kamwenge, Adjumani, Moyo, Kyangwali and Lamwo respectively.
Under the guidance of the livelihoods officer, the project Assistant- Livelihoods/cash transfer supports the implementation of the livelihood component in Rwamwanja and Palabek Refugee Settlements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Implementation and planning
- Work with project officer and M&E team in identification, assessment, and verification of household beneficiaries.
- Supporting Identification, mobilization, and sensitization of vulnerable households eligible for multipurpose cash grant intervention.
- Responsible for building the capacity of the cash grant beneficiaries in Income Generating Activities and social protection activities
- In consultation with the Project Officer, liaise with and provide technical support to the relevant local authorities, community leaders, civil society/NGOs, collaborating/implementing partners, and other stakeholders where appropriate to ensure proper coordination of project activities, promotion of inter-agency cooperation, and smooth implementation of the transition plan.
Field Monitoring & Control.
- Regularly conduct monitoring of the household beneficiaries and report the success and challenges regarding the utilization of the multipurpose cash grant.
- Collecting and tabulating on a regular basis field data on project activities carried out and regular visiting of project sites.
- Conducting routine monitoring to ascertain the performance of the cash grant beneficiaries and consistency of membership in order to update the database.
Project Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting:
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans that guide implementation according to the project design.
- Participate in the production and documentation of best practices for the organization.
- Supervises and supports incentive workers for the effective implementation of field activities.
- Supports and guides post-distribution monitoring, survey, and tabulating data on the performance of the project beneficiaries as required by the project.
- Promoting active participation of community structure and incentive workers, beneficiaries, and intermediaries in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of Project activities as required.
- Supervise, monitor, and support incentive workers for the effective implementation of field activities and observe the LWF code of conduct and core rules.
- Ensuring active participation of beneficiaries in programming as part of project implementation.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Supervisor
Minimum Qualifications for LWF Uganda Jobs 2022
How To Apply for LWF Uganda Jobs 2022
All Interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 3rd May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.