Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Volunteer – LWF Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Lutheran World Federation (LWF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Lutheran WI Uganda Profile:
Lutheran WI Uganda is urgently looking for an HR Volunteer. Please share any potential candidates you recommend. We shall provide a basic facilitation/stipend to cover meals and transport. The position will be based in the Kampala Country Office in Rubaga.
• University graduate in either Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Psychology
• Minimum 2 years’ post-graduate experience in Administration or HR field with an NGO preferred.
• Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Email
• Good command of English language, Luganda or Swahili
• Willingness to commit a minimum of 4 days a week for 6 months.
• Willingness to abide by Christian ethos or principles
• Willing to commence work by 3rd August 2020.
How To Apply for LWF Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send your CV, copy of educational transcripts and relevant certificates, and a motivation letter as a single file to [email protected]
Deadline: 30 August 2020