Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Luuka Plastics Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Luuka Plastics Ltd
Duty Station: Luuka
Luuka Plastic Ltd Profile
Luuka Plastics Ltd. is one of the Leading Manufacturer of high-quality flexible packaging materials and plastic products in East Africa.
An Accounts Officer supervises the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization. They are responsible for recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices among several tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that all accounting postings are updated and entered into the Efris/Ebiz system on a daily basis.
2. Cross check and verify finished goods stock transfers from production to dispatch sections through the production and stock transfer systems and processes.
3. Profile all cash book information and daily transactions both local and imported purchases and post it in the system.
4. Conduct physical stock counts on a monthly basis and as may be required and submit relevant timely reports
5. Receive customer orders, prepare sales invoices and receipts and reconcile them with the production and finished goods stores accordingly.
6. Prepare accurate and complete financial reports as required, reconcile bank statements, file statutory returns and track their payments
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce or any other related field
• At least 2 years of working experience in an FMCG environment in a reputable organization
• Experience and knowledge in advanced MS Excel skills, accounting software packages, regulations and procedures. Professional qualification of ACCA or CPA (at least level 3) is a must
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED
• Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, team work, customer care, strong leadership and managerial skills
• Ability to multi-task, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, analytical, pays attention to details, minimum supervision, professional and an asset to the company
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: [email protected]; by quoting the job reference as the email subject. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
Deadline: 9th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.