Job Title: Data analyst / M&E Coordinator – Kyagalanyi Coffee Jobs 2022
Organization: Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd
Job Location: Namanve, Uganda
Reports to: Sustainability Manager
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd Profile:
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. [KCL] is a member of the Volcafe group, the coffee division of ED&F Man. It is the oldest and largest coffee exporter in Uganda and the first to become ISO 9001:2008 certified. We buy Arabica and Robusta in all coffee producing regions and export about 15% of Uganda’s coffee production to over 30 consuming countries around the world. The company heavily invests in Uganda’s coffee infrastructure and people. Our quality-oriented business strategy aims to lift up the entire coffee sector and improve the quality perception of Ugandan Arabica and Robusta around the globe.
The Data analyst / M&E Coordinator will coordinate all M&E work and support in project management
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities across all levels of field operations
- Lead and coordinate data collection, data management, and data analysis
- Reporting both externally and internally
- Improve and expand the internal M&E systems, including contribution to the further development of smart-phone M&E app
- Train farmer support staff to improve quality of data collection.
- BSc or MSc in Monitoring & Evaluation; Business Statistics; Agricultural Science; Quantitative Economics or related subject
- Minimum 3 year work experience in M&E team, agri-business or related field
- Proven strong skills in Excel and statistical packages
- Proven ability to manage, analyse and interpret large data sets
- Proven ability to work independently
- Good understanding of coffee production and agricultural extension is a strong advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relations
- Willingness to travel regularly
How To Apply for Kyagalanyi Coffee Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send their online application letters and updated CVs with three referees to [email protected]. Please note that due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted and only online applications will be accepted.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and no fees should
be paid at all for applying for any roles at Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. All qualified applicants will receive equal
treatment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin,
marital or civil partner status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation
or any characteristic protected by local law. We also take reasonable steps to accommodate applicants
with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Deadline: 25th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug