Job Title: Analyst (Electricity Supply Industry) – KK Advisors Jobs 2022
Organization: KK Advisors
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KK Advisors Profile
KK Advisors is a new multi-disciplinary advisory firm driven towards supporting the development of sustainable infrastructure and enabling creation and operation of sustainable infrastructure markets on the African continent.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive analyses for the different studies and providing sound recommendations
- Maintain databases for the different assignments
- Prepare reports and conduct quality assurance
- Conduct research and provide technical advisory
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree in Economics or Statistics from a recognized institution.
- Not older than 32years of age
- Experience working in the electricity supply industry is an added advantage
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications is required
- Should have basic understanding of project management applications
- Ethics and integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make sound judgement and decisions and offer innovative solutions
- Time management skills
How To Apply for KK Advisors Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should Email cover letter, CV and academic documents as a single document in pdf format to [email protected]
The subject line should be the position applied for.
Deadline: 14 June 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.