Job Title: 5 Tellers– Kingdom City Group Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Kingdom City Group (KCG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kingdom City Group (KCG) Uganda Profile:
Kingdom City Group (KCG) is arguably the world’s most comprehensive one-stop center to end Poverty, Protect the Planet so that all people enjoy Peace and Prosperity (PPPPPP). The group 234 companies covering all sectors including but not limited to: governance, financial services, technology, education, health, real estate, agriculture, manufacturing & mining, youth & women, games & sports, media, energy & infrastructure, entertainment & recreation beauty & fashion, transport & logistics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Customers with processing transactions such as deposits, withdraws or payments, resolving complaints or account variances and answering questions.
- Building Excellent Customer rapport and informing customers about our products and services.
- Daily entry of deposits and withdraws in the respective source documents.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Presentation of daily, weekly, and monthly summary reports of all transactions made at the branch.
- Keeping safe custody of all company property under your supervision.
- Preparation of daily balancing reports being accurate, current, and audit-ready at all times.
- Keep an accurate record of files, papers, and electronic correspondence.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor
- The applicants ready to work anywhere in Uganda should hold a minimum qualification of a diploma in either Accounting or other related qualifications.
- Prior experience in bookkeeping and basic accounting will be an added advantage.
- Good teamwork skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply for Kingdom City Group Jobs 2020:
All candidates should have delivered to Kingdom City Group Nakawa Business Park or Send a detailed curriculum vitae and academic documents to email [email protected]
Deadline: Tuesday 28th July 2020