Job Title: Cost and Management Accountant – Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Salary Scale: K6
Kiira Motors Corporation Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
The Cost and Management Accountant is responsible for compiling and presenting financial reports that give managers insights into the organization’s performance including the ongoing analysis of product cost, development of new product cost and margin analysis. The Cost and Management Accountant will also work closely with the Marketing and Sales and Financial Management teams to establish the appropriate customer pricing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and/or improve cost management processes and uses appropriate costing methodologies to recognize, determine, accumulate, and report costs of activities.
- Analyze costing information and collaborate with sales and finance teams to establish customer pricing.
- Maintain an accounting program, which includes, but is not limited to managerial and cost accounting as well as participating in the budget planning, payroll processes, and forecasting for the Company.
- Analyze, examine, and interpret accounting data, records and reports to determine past costs, identify improperly recorded costs, and reallocate the cost to ensure they are recorded in the appropriate cost structure.
- Furnish advice and assistance to management on accounting and financial management matters, analyzes information, assists in resolving conflicting data, and/or formulates recommendations for management decisions.
- Using appropriate costing methodologies, develop and/or improve upon existing cost accounting data to provide accurate and timely financial information that will satisfy informational requirements.
- Provide responses to accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies, regulations and guidelines.
- Investigate and reconcile any differences in accounting records (e.g., general ledger accounts); prepare reconciliation worksheets; submit and follow up on adjustments identified during the reconciliation process.
- Monitor and Evaluate the implementation of approved and directed procedural and cost management changes.
- Analyze the internal controls in manufacturing procedures and recommend improvements as needed
- Review month-end production reports, including labor and overhead summaries comparing actual to standard costs for the management team to take data-driven decisions.
- Provide accounting clerical services as may be required
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Studies, Finance, Accounting or related field from a recognized Institution; and;
- At least Level II of a Professional Accountancy Course
- General Working Experience of at Least Three (3) Years and should have served as a Cost Accountant and Management or equivalent in a Reputable Organization for at least two (2) Years preferably in the Automotive/Manufacturing Industry.
How To Apply for Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2022
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to [email protected] before the deadline. No applications will be accepted after midnight on 21st January 2022 (as recorded by the mail server). Clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email. Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications. Applicants employed by our strategic partners are required to provide evidence that they have been cleared by the responsible authority to apply for any of the available jobs.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION
We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within five (5) working days after close of Applications.
Kiira Motors Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of tribe, religion, marital status, age, political affiliation, disability, pregnancy, gender, HIV Status, or any other status protected under the laws of Uganda.
Shortlisted candidates shall sit a Competence and Aptitude Test. All candidates who pass the Competence and Aptitude Test shall proceed to the next stage which shall be the Oral Interview. Candidates shall be informed of the date and time of the Tests/Interviews two (2) working days in advance.
Deadline: 21st January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.