Job Title: IT Systems Administrator – Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Information Systems Manager
Salary Scale: K6 (3)
Kiira Motors Corporation Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
The IT Systems Administrator shall be responsible for effective provision, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software, related infrastructure, vehicle autonomous and connected systems. The IT Systems Administrator will also have the role(s) of Database Administration, IT Support, Information Systems Engineering, or Network Administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure;
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools;
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes;
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Information Systems Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
- General Working Experience of at Least Five (5) Years; Three (3) of which should have been Served in the as an IT Systems Administrator in a Reputable Organization
How To Apply for Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to [email protected] before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after midnight on 11th October 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email. Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
Deadline: 11th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.