Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Officer Valuation – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
A Valuation Officer is mainly deployed on surveying and referencing landed properties which include the preparation of plans and reports, collecting and collating information relating to landed properties for rating, Government rent and other purposes; assisting in the valuation of properties for rating.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Valuation for performing the following duties:-
2. Managing the valuation information database in accordance with Departmental Guidelines and Registry Procedures.
3. Implementing all programmes of the Valuation Unit as per the set regulations and procedures
4. Recording and keeping all reference valuation documents and data as per the Directorate’s guidelines.
5. Responding to complaints and audit queries in line with the Directorate procedure and setting standards.
6. Preparing timely valuation performance reports in relation to set targets and procedure.
7.Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Land Economics from a recognized University or Institution. Possession of a specialized Training in Taxation and Revenue Administration will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.