Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Officer Business Analysis – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Business Analysis for performing the following duties:-
2. Developing business processes and work flow for revenue collections in line with the policies in place.
3. Working closely with the project team on system development and designing on an on-going basis.
4. Identifying, documenting, all requirements for revenue processes.
5. Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of the business at route and markets level, understanding and acting upon the differences between them.
6. Responding to internal and external enquires in respect of tax rates, reservations and revenue.
7. Producing and publishing internal revenue reports.
8. Working with the revenue collection team in order to develop initiatives aimed at ensuring that the revenue budgets are delivered.
9. Providing support for and assisting with analysis to inform future business planning, including but not limited to timetable changes, additional services, strengthening services, new routes and impact of engineering and contingency planning.
10. Managing stakeholder relationships and foster continuous communication.
11.Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Business Statistics, or Business Administration, or Quantitative Economics, or any other related field from a recognized University/Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.