Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Diploma Legal Clerk – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Legal Clerks play a crucial role in helping attorneys prepare for trials. They put together and organize information for use in legal documents, research legal precedents for cases, draft legal memos, gather case materials, and write reports.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Legal Officer for performing the following duties:-
2. Photocopying and filing Court related documents and others at large.
3. Filing and taking out documents from court in line with laid down procedures.
4. Maintaining and keeping KCCA legal documents in line with KCCA legal requirements.
5. Receiving recording and dispatching KCCA legal correspondences in line with KCCA legal services Directorate
6. Conducting research on KCCA legal matters and report the finds to the KCCA advocates for further actions in line with KCCA legal requirements.
7. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding a Diploma in either Law or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution. Knowledge of Computer applications will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a relevant field.
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.