Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Diploma Animal Production Assistant – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Officer Animal Production for performing the following duties:-
2. Partaking in the creation and growth of functional animal production related enterprises for the enhanced productivity of community members as per the Directorate guidelines.
3. Partaking in the training of communities in animal production enterprises and income-generating activities as per the Directorate guidelines.
4. Providing support in planning and budgeting for development programs in the animal production sector in accordance with the Directorate guidelines.
5. Sensitizing communities on rights and obligations in accordance with the Directorate guidelines.
6. Organizing local communities to effectively participate in development initiatives in the Directorate.
7. Generating quality and timely monthly reports and data within the respective Division in accordance with the Directorate guidelines.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding a Diploma in either Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of one (1) year of working experience in implementing Animal Production related activities
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.