Job Title: 2 Fresher Diploma Records and Information Management Assistants – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Access, or other identified data management system for programmatic data storage and tracking.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Officer Records and Information Management for performing the following duties:-
- 1. Classifying and cataloguing of records as per the Authority’s guidelines.
2. Maintenance of physical control and security over records so as to prevent damages, loss, theft, pilferage of records.
3. Preparing and updating records databases, indexes and filing plan in line with the Authority’s guidelines.
4. Tracking all records and ensuring that action is taken and all records returned to the Archive.
5. Receiving, filing, shelving, and retrieving documents.
6. Liaising with immediate supervisors to appraise records and destroy the obsolete ones in line with the Authority guidelines.
7. Ensuring consistent response for all requests regarding access from employees or other data subjects and requesting for Departmental information.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding a Diploma in either Library and Information Management, or Records Management or any other related fields from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant working experience in Government or from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.