Job Title: GIZ Youth Upskilling Program – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012.
KCB Foundation in cooperation with GIZ E4D have partnered with an objective to increase employability and income generation for 2,000 youth in the construction sector in Uganda through Skills and Enterprise Development . The overall project will also support the provision of construction toolkits to 440 youth to enable them to establish their business enterprises in the construction sector.
Scholarship available in the courses below ;
- Plumbing and pipework
- Welding and metalwork
- Carpentry and joinery
- Electrical installation
The vocational training Institutes we are working with include:
- Jinja Vocational Training Institute (Jinja)
- Datamine Vocational Business Institute (Kampala)
- Ntinda Vocational Training Institute (Kampala)
- Lugogo Vocational Training Institute (Kampala)
- Nyamitanga Technical Institute (Mbarara)
- Daniel Comboni Vocational Institute (Gulu)
- Applicant should be a Ugandan youth
- Be 15-29 years old
- Have a National ID
- Have at least Certificate of Primary Education or above.
- Commit to attend all training sessions in a technical training institution in their county of residence.
- Must fulfill the criteria and be within one of the three categories (Business Owner, Apprentice or Skiller)
- Must be willing to take up a grade test certification through Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT).
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested party can walk into the nearest KCBU Branch or Vocational training institute get the application form , fill in and return it or download the application form (click here to download) and take it to the nearest KCBU Branch, or scan and send it to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.