Job Title: Reconciliation Supervisor – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
The Reconciliation Supervisor will ensure up-to-date reconciliation of suspense accounts, International money transfer agency accounts, Telecom money transfers agency accounts, Collection accounts, Card related accounts along with coordination and maintenance of the section’s records and reports.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review and reconcile items in merchant’s accounts, suspense accounts, and collection accounts as per the Reconciliation Schedules.
- Review and reconcile settlement done on international agent money transfer accounts in line with agent policies and procedures as well as bank accounting procedures.
- Check activity reports, Investigate and report suspicious transactions on merchants, suspense, agency and merchant’s collection accounts.
- Monitor and ensure exceptional items are tracked and escalated as stipulated in business rules.
- Monitor and ensure prompt response to reconciliation related queries from other subsidiaries and branches.
- Participate in timely presentation of end of month reports and returns where applicable to Finance department.
- Participate in the identification and control of key risk indicators with in the Operations department.
- Handling queries regarding merchant payments
- Payment of merchants in UGX & USD via the below modes of payment:
- Creating and writing a file in Quick pay for those holding accounts with KCB
- Funds transfer for those holding accounts with other banks (RTGS).
- Prompt response to merchant’s payment queries.
- Daily review and reconciliation of International money transfer agent accounts, and all collection accounts (URA, Umeme& Centenary)
- Review and reconciliation of assigned suspense accounts held within HO operation’s department.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration/ equivalent, or any other degree with a quantitative/Mathematical bias.
- Professional Qualifications – Accounting
- Master’s Degree – Business related
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 7th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.