Job Title: Assistant Manager Cash Centre – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
The purpose of the job is to ensure and implement operational controls as well as ensuring seamless processing and excellent service delivery in Cash Management Unit whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory and internal controls.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the correct procedures are adhered to when cash is moved to or collected at the other agencies/branches.
- Ensure compliance to set standards in cash lodgments, withdraws and external repatriations.
- Ensure prompt Preparation of internal reports (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Custody Bankers cheques and ATM blank cards and timely issuance of the same to Branches.
- Monitoring and reconciling of all cash in transit accounts.
- Carryout integrity checks and cash process flow in all branches
- Ensure dual control of all cash transactions.
- Ensure that the bank is safeguarded against loss and frauds
- Ensure seamless cash processing and excellent service delivery
- Day to day running of the portfolio monitoring reports
- Random call over of the past day disbursements to check if the loans were disbursed in accordance with the terms and conditions
- Review workplace banking loans per vote code and follow up with branches with missing installments
- Review the status of expected payments on loans and advise branches that have accounts that require funding to address immediately
- Review accounts for early warning signs
Minimum Qualifications for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
Skills And Experience:
- Verification/approval of cash movement locally and abroad
- Ensure incoming and outgoing cash is delivered and processed same day as per SLA
- Track trends and monitor best practices in cash receipts and payments
- Ensure daily reconciliation of cash payments and receipts/Cash in Transit GL accounts
- Respond to customer queries within the agreed TAT
- Ensure prompt submission of internal returns as required
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills
Education And Training:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant practical training in Cashiering and Banking
- Practical and sufficient knowledge of basic core banking system.
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: March 8th, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug