Job Title: Fresher Procurement Officer – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks.
Executes procurement pre & post contract award activities for the assigned category/portfolio. i.e., raising of purchase orders, follow-up and expediting deliveries, verification of invoices, issuing Requests for Quotations (RFQ), vendor performance management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Engagement of internal & external stakeholders: i.e., Branches, Departments, Suppliers, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Implement standards, controls, processes, or regulatory determined procedures for.
- Implement the Supplier Contract Calendar, Review expiries, inclusions, retirements, cancellations.
- Review Suppliers performance, data collation and analysis for Service Level Agreements, participate in review meetings.
- Maintain custody of pricing data, contract records and supplier records.
- Customer Service Management: Procurement Helpdesk call logging, tracking, Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards.
- Generate Purchases Orders from the Oracle ERP system as per approvals.
- Follow-up and expediting of deliveries with Vendors.
- Issuing of Requests for Quotations (RFQ)
- Monthly report writing.
- Receiving and posting of IPR requests
- Creation of Purchase Orders.
- Resolution of service delivery calls and Follow-up deliveries from suppliers
- Prepare and submit RFQs to suppliers.
- Opening of tenders, Evaluation, and analysis of RFQs
- Keeping records for the requests received
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration or any business-related degree from a recognized and reputable institution. Professional Qualifications in Member of Chartered institute of purchasing and supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience, 2 years purchasing experience, 2 years in customer service and commercial experience (negotiation, market analysis & knowledge).
- People management, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Solutions oriented mind set and creative thinking abilities.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in roles held.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice in Banking
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Click here to apply
Deadline: 25th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.