Job Title: Business Development Officer (Marketing) – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012
The KCBF-GIZ, Employment for Development (E4D) Project is a joint KCBF and GIZ Project that seeks to increase employability and income generation through skills and enterprise development in the construction sector in Uganda for a total of 2,000 youth. To support E4D Project entrepreneurs in developing strategies for market acquisition, product selling, branding and business plan development.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the beneficiaries in the programme to come up with suitable business names, proper logos, and brand identification for their products.
- Check credit reports for the beneficiaries with the credit reference bureau as assigned.
- Ensure proper marketing methods and strategies are developed and implemented by the beneficiaries.
- Assist the beneficiaries in creating social media accounts and website development to aid in marketing and train the beneficiaries on use of the same to ensure social media presence.
- Support the beneficiary in developing and implementing customer service strategies.
- Support the businesses in negotiating contracts with their customers and stakeholders.
- Maintain sales records and monitor product quality for the businesses.
- In liaison with the branch team conduct the loan administration, loan recovery and follow up in ensuring the loan portfolio at Risk is maintained within the Bank recommended standards.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related business discipline from a recognized and reputable institution. A Master’s Degree in Business, Economics and Development is desirable.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Enterprise Management, development of micro and small business.
- Knowledge of Graphic design and website development.
- Marketing services
- Excellent Social media management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Knowledge management
- People management
- Excellent knowledge of the workings, challenges, and opportunities of micro and small businesses.
- Knowledge of set up of companies.
- Management of partnerships
- Understanding of the three sectors of focus; Manufacturing, Construction and Agriculture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Analytical with excellent decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with concern for the community
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 4th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.