Job Title: Medical Claims Officer – Kampala Hospital Jobs 2022
Organization: Kampala Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Manager
Kampala Hospital Profile
Kampala Hospital is a privately-owned hospital that was established in 2007. Our mandate was and is to bring non-existent services to the countries that were often sought by many people who frequently moved abroad to seek quality medical care.
The Medical Claims Officer will ensure the completeness and accuracy of all the Insurance Billings on a daily basis, follow up, and submissions of all insurance Claims and rejections.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure all claims are vetted and audit claims received on a monthly basis.
- Oversee claims daily operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of each patient File.
- Ensure that all medical diagnostic related rejections are minimized to a zero percent and a monthly rejection report is submitted to the finance manager.
- Frequently give back to the affiliate doctors/specialist and all other stake holders on Insurance exclusions and limits.
- To be responsible for reconciling disputed claims with the respective doctors.
- To internally source for medical explanations from the respective personalities/officers to be able to explain any claims rejections and assist the credit controller in resubmitting them to the Insurance Companies for payment.
- To regularly Liaise with the Insurance Companies and be able to meet and explain any variances in the Claims.
- To perform any other duties that may arise in line with this role or the function it supports and as assigned from time to time.
- Assess claim forms daily to ensure proper billing and completeness
- Ensure submission of claims by 5th of every month
- Eliminate rejection of claims to 0%
- Evaluates claims with regards to eligibility
- Coordinates workflow and meet all deadlines
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or bachelor’s in medicine being an added advantage.
- At least three to five years of experience as a Claims Officer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and fill in when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Good working knowledge of healthcare Insurance
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
How To Apply for Kampala Hospital Jobs 2022
All candidates should Email their applications with updated CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.