Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Payables (Commissions Banca/Agents) – Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
Organization: Jubilee Health Insurance
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Jubilee Health Insurance Profile:
Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognized as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for the overall management of banks and agents’ commissions in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and verifying all the bank commissions and agent commission schedules.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices and commission payment, receipts and any other documents.
- Commission processing and Payment for Agents and Banks.
- Following up receipt of payments and prompt filling of records.
- Bank Reconciliations (Minimum of 5 banks).
- Follow up of outstanding items on unbanked items, unreceipted,
- Maintaining SLA agreements for bank commissions as agreed, turnaround time for payments per month.
- Producing monthly expense reports and follow up on unposted items for posting.
- Raising commission schedules postings of Medical businesses for payment (transfers to the bank).
- Performing clerical checks on commission discrepancies
- Maintaining / updating the cheque/transfers/commission register
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager/ supervisor from time to time.
- Team player and Confidentiality
- Good personal grooming
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, OR It’s equivalent
- Part qualification in CPA / ACCA.
- Administration and planning skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Clients Relation Management
- Minimum of One (1) years’ experience.
- Experience in an Insurance Company is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to [email protected] quoting clearly the Position in the subject line note later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday 9th August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 9th August, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.