Job Title: Administrator (Fresher Jobs in Uganda)
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: UGX 500,000 Net
Jobs in Uganda: Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Jobs in Uganda: The Administrator will manage the day to day office activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office organisation and cleanliness
- Prepare and maintain basic books of accounts and payroll
- Assist in preparing and monitoring of the annual budget of the business;
- Ensure that clients are billed on time and ensure timely follow up collecting on invoices sent to clients;
- Ensure compliance with all tax filing deadlines and submissions;
- Maintenance of registration files of the firm and ensuring that all annual registration requirements required of the Directors and firm are complied with in good time e.g. with KCCA, URA Etc.
- Prepare expense reports – e.g. telephone reports, claims summaries, advance claims prior to payroll date of 25th of each month. Stationery reports, etc by billing date of 1st of every month;
- Review and process advance and claim forms timely. Ensure that out of pocket policy is complied with by staff;
- IT reports usage. Provide a monthly report on IT matters and ensure staff IT problems are resolved quickly;
- Manage all petty cash matters;
- Handle all procurement of the business.
- Admin checklist compliance. Report to be given to Director on a monthly basis;
- Maintenance of staff annual leave management worksheet;
- Maintenance of property and equipment register which is submitted to director on a quarterly basis for review;
- Manage reception area
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree;
- One year of relevant experience working in a busy Admin and Finance role
- Good working knowledge of both MS Office and MS Excel
- Must have hands on experience using Tally or QuickBooks.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented;
- Must have an analytical and questioning mind;
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Must have good presentation skills; and
- Must be a team player and understands that their role is there to support the professional staff in achieving a collective objective.
- Is a self starter and works with little supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to E-mail their updated CVs only to: [email protected] and please include the position that you are applying as the subject.
Deadline: 9th February, 2017
Fresh Graduate vacancies in Uganda: Jobs in Uganda – Fresher Administrator Jobs at Zoe Recruitment