Job Title: Wait Staff – Java House Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Java House Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Profile:
Java House Africa introduced gourmet coffee drinking and café culture to East Africans in 1999, creating spots where invigorating coffee and tasty meals were served, love stories were born, gossip was traded, relationships blossomed and relaxation became an art. We have 47 branches across the region. We also have Planet Yogurt and 360 Degrees Artisan Pizza within our organisation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Meet, greet and sit guests in a timely manner.
- Taking food and beverage orders from customers and ensure prompt service delivery.
- Cleaning, clearing and organizing table condiments.
- Presenting bills and give back correct change to the guest within the shortest time possible.
- Assist guests on easy menu navigation
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues accordingly based on recommended food and beverage standards.
- Proper utilization of company resources.
- Ensure accurate stock take.
- Communication-attend shift briefings, communicate cautiously to the guest
- Ensure necessary orders for proper mis-en place are given to the manager for ordering.
- All applicants should have relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Java House Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 4th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.