Job Title: Communication Officer – ITSL Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Integrated Transport Solutions Limited (ITSL)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Communications Manager
Integrated Transport Solutions Limited (ITSL)Profile:
Integrated Transport Solutions Limited (ITSL) offers innovative business solutions Public Transport and Fleet Management, Transport Information Management Systems, Electronic Content Management, and other related services. We do this by integrating technology to end-user processes and experiences. Founded as a partnership in Kampala, Uganda, in 2010, we have evolved into a multifaceted company that brings together a pool of professional service providers to offer a turnkey service to our clients.
The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of experience as a communications officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Experience in managing communications campaigns, including work in the media
- Hands-on public relations experience, including knowledge of social and digital media platforms.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts Other
- A mature team player able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision while paying attention to detail.
How To Apply for ITSL Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send applications to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line. Applications should include CV, motivation letter, daytime telephone number and contact details of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: ITSL is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 28th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.