IT officer – Path Uganda
December 9, 2022
Job Title: IT officer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide support for day-to-day office IT operations and management of IT systems in place (PABX, Biometric access system, Audio Visual system, CCTV, ISP )
- Responsible for new laptop setup, troubleshooting and
- Periodic maintenance of IT equipment and coordinate with external vendors when applicable and overseeing overall equipment maintenance.
- Liaising with Service providers and IT vendors for technical support and escalations
- Assist in local area network (LAN) setup, management and troubleshooting.
- Performing operating system upgrades by installing software patches when necessary
- Basic Active Directory administration
- Setup new users as well as carrying out IT onboardings and
- Liaise with the Regional Systems Administrator and /or International IT Team for support and
- Conduct periodic IT audits for compliance
- Work with the global IT team in rolling out Global technical solutions and
- Proactively monitor ICT systems and troubleshoot any incidences affecting service availability and
- Custodian of specific software licenses for the Uganda office and ensuring they are renewed
- Maintain day-to-day system operations and other functions as assigned by the Site
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or any related
- CompTIA A+, N+, or CCNA certification an added advantage
- At least 2 years of work experience in Information Systems implementation and network infrastructure support and
- End user support experience including hardware and software experience setup, installation and
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft PC operating systems, Office 365, Windows Server Administration and networking technologies, such as VPN, firewalls, and various LAN technologies.
- Working knowledge of Meraki.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting
Interested applicants should send their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 16th December 2022.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.